Sunday, March 28, 2010

First post eva

So I have never officially been a blogger before, and in the past I always felt that they were a bit of a waste of time. However, my opinions and values tend to change from day to day - I'm a very whimsical person - and today I thought, 'I'm going to create a blog!'
After all, I do have thoughts and opinions, and it's nice to voice them. About music, art, books, health, etc. And it's just another way of "meeting me" but not actually meeting me.

So there it is. My explanation for the blogging extravaganza.

I just recently picked up a new CD. The artists in question are 'Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band.' You might have heard of Conor before - he is from the previous titles band 'Bright Eyes'. He was a huge inspiration to me while I was growing up.

I actually thought this CD was they're first, and was a little disappointed when I found out it wasn't. But the music is good regardless. :)

I need to start reading some good books again. Suggestions would be most appreciated.

I like cantaloupes.


No comments:

Post a Comment